Details about the expansion of its flight program to Turkey from the regions were presented by the tour operator “Anex Tour”. We are talking about the Turkish Airlines flight program from the Russian regions. According to the tour operator, Anex is opening sales of tours to Turkish resorts from Kaliningrad, Omsk, Perm, Tyumen, Surgut and Chelyabinsk. Tourists were also warned that there would be no flights from Yekaterinburg, Rostov-on-Don, Sochi until at least May 31. The tour operator Intourist also joined Anex on these flights.
Details of the Anexa flight program from nine regions, as well as the minimum prices provided by ATOR, are as follows.
– Antalya: from April 29 daily. The cost of the tour for 7 nights is from 148 thousand rubles.
– Bodrum from May 26, 2 times a week on Thu and Sun
– Dalaman from May 29, 2 times a week on Wed and Sat
Kaliningrad: Antalya from April 30, 5 times a week. The cost of the tour from 6 nights from 151.5 thousand rubles.
- Omsk: Antalya from April 30, 5 times a week. For 7 nights from 155 thousand rubles
- Perm: Antalya from April 30, 4 times a week in May and beyond, daily from June. The price of the tour for 6 nights is from 173.5 thousand rubles)
- Tyumen: Antalya from May 1, 5 times a week. The price of the tour for 6 nights is from 160 thousand rubles.
- Surgut: Antalya from May 25, 2 times a week. The price of the tour for 6 nights is from 171 thousand rubles.
- Chelyabinsk: Antalya from May 29 daily. The price of the tour for 7 nights is from 165 thousand rubles.
The tour operator will officially assure tourists and travel agents about the possibility of transferring funds from applications to Turkey with an AZUR air flight to Turkish Airlines flights. The cost is 276 y.e. for a person. “Applications to Turkey with a flight on Turkish Airlines according to the old schedule must also be rebooked for current flights. Airfare change surcharge – 150 y.e. per person,” Anex also said.
As for Intourist, which plans to fly on the same flights, representatives of the tour operator confirmed that they put up for sale flights to Antalya from Chelyabinsk and Moscow to Dalaman on the wings of Turkish Airlines. Departures from Moscow to Dalaman are scheduled from 30.04 daily. Departures from Chelyabinsk to Antalya – from 02.05 and also daily. For flights from Chelyabinsk, the tour operator recommends “transferring” tourists who have previously booked an AZUR air flight to Antalya from Chelyabinsk and Yekaterinburg; tourists who have gathered in Dalaman from Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Yekaterinburg, Ufa and Rostov-on-Don are recommended to transfer tourists to Turkish Airlines flights from Moscow.
For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Scientists have reported how to deal with constipation.”