Sputnik Light vaccinated will be able to visit Malaysia without quarantine.
This rule will come into effect on April 1, 2022. According to the Telegram channel @ranarod, to enter Malaysia, persons over 7 years of age will need the following:
- A certificate of vaccination with drugs approved by WHO, Sputnik V or Sputnik Light;
- If the arrival is not vaccinated or partially vaccinated, he will need to undergo a 5-day quarantine and pass a PCR test on the 4th day or a rapid test on the 5th day;
- MySejahtera app. You need to register, fill out a questionnaire and receive a digital traveler card;
- PCR test done within 48 hours before departure;
- Rapid test done within 24 hours after arrival . It can be taken at the airport clinic or any other;
- COVID-19 treatment insurance;
- Confirmation of accommodation reservation in Malaysia.