Europe, which is closed to Russian tourists, will bring success to Turkey not only in the summer, but also in the winter season. Russian tourists are massively buying up tours to Istanbul, the tourist flow is expected to grow by at least half. Russian carriers adjust to demand: flights to Istanbul will be launched by at least nine Russian carriers from 16 cities. At the same time, tour operators are already warning that for some of the most popular dates there are no places either in Istanbul hotels or on airplanes. Such statistics were presented in the Turkish media.
According to the forecasts, the number of Russian tourists who will travel to Istanbul in the period from October to December 2022 will increase by 45%. At the same time, the number of tourists from other countries will also remain high. As a result, in the second half of October and on New Year's Eve, tours are ending now. According to Turkish media, the Intourist tour operator made such a statement and urged tourists who want to go to Istanbul to book as early as possible.
At the same time, the number of flights to Istanbul in the winter season from Russian carriers will be significantly expanded: regular flights are planned from at least 16 cities, as well as charter flights. Turkish sources cite the following data:
- Aeroflot will continue to fly every day on the Moscow-Istanbul route.
- Azimuth and Rossiya are planning a total of 6 flights per day from Sochi to Istanbul. Azimuth will also fly from Mineralnye Vody.
- UTair is planning daily flights from Grozny to Istanbul.
- Red Wings announced flights to Istanbul from 10 cities, including Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Ufa, Yekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk, Samara, Vladikavkaz and others. From some cities, for example, from Yekaterinburg, 4 times a week are announced, for the most part – these are 1-2 flights a week.
- S7 Airlines plans flights from Novosibirsk to Istanbul from November 1 on Tuesdays and Fridays.< /li>
- Tour operator PEGAS Touristik has scheduled flights from Moscow to Istanbul with Pegas Fly. Flights are planned to be operated from November 22 on Boeing 777-200 wide-body aircraft.
- Also, Turkish Airlines and Pegasus will continue to operate flights to Istanbul from Russia.
We will add TURPROM recommends choosing a tour to Istanbul from any major Russian tour operator at guaranteed best prices in one of the well-known online package tour aggregators: ✈ here is a direct link to Level.Travel and here ✈ is a direct link to Travelata. These online agencies aggregate absolutely all tours of all Russian tour operators, which allows tourists to conveniently compare them and choose the best tour packages. The selected tour can be booked immediately, receive instant confirmation and pay online through a secure banking gateway and receive documents. Or you can just look at and compare the current prices for tours from all tour operators at once.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “British doctors announced a revolutionary drug that burns fat.”Источник