With planes for charters, the problem is due to Western sanctions, so Russian tour operators have chosen a different path. Tour operators presented budget proposals for bus charters to Russian resorts. We are talking about the Intourist tour operator, which announced the launch of its own bus program to the resorts of the Krasnodar Territory and the Crimea from June 1. Buses will depart from Moscow – among the destinations the tour operator named Sochi, Abkhazia, Anapa, Gelendzhik, as well as Feodosia and Simferopol.
The details provided by the tour operator's experts to ATOR are as follows:
- The program starts on June 1
- Setra 517 HD buses (Germany) are designed to carry 57 passengers
- Departure from Moscow is scheduled twice a week: on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Return from resorts on Fridays and Mondays.
- Start of buses from Moscow – from the metro station Lesoparkovaya Butovskaya line.
- Travel time, depending on the route, will be 20-26 hours, which is generally less than the railway route, but the issue of traffic jams remains.
sanitary stops are expected every 300 km. No centralized power supply is expected.
So far, according to Intourist, three charter bus routes have been developed:
- Moscow–Sirius (Imeretinsky Park). Stops: Lazarevskoye, Loo, Sochi-Central District, Adler and Sirius;
- Moscow – AnapaGelendzhik (stations);
- Moscow – FeodosiyaSimferopol (stations).
“The cost of the bus tour includes travel by tourist bus from Moscow to the resort and back, group transfer from the end point of the route to the accommodation facility and back, accommodation in the selected hotel according to the program. The duration of the tour is counted from the moment you board the bus in Moscow,” the Intourist press service said.
As for the prices, they are as follows:
- The most affordable was Anapa – from 20,259 rubles. for two without meals;
- Crimea without meals in 3 * will cost 24,392 rubles, with meals from 25,218 rubles. for two.
- Tour to Adler in 3 * without food – from 25,295 rubles. for two.
- To Gelendzhik – from 28,789 rubles. for two.
All prices are for two at the start of the program. “We already have the first bookings: to the Crimea,” Intourist added.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Doctors Named Three Signs of Diabetes in the Legs.”