On April 7, St. Petersburg will host a railway conference dedicated to the development of domestic tourism in Russia – “PRO//Motion. Tourism”: Venue: Museum of Railways of Russia.
The event is organized by JSC Publishing House Gudok, the conference will be held with the participation of the Oktyabrskaya Railway, JSC Russian Railways is the general partner.
The business program will be attended by representatives of federal and regional authorities, railways, tour operators, key travel associations, the financial sector, passenger carriers.
Key questions of discussion:
- How to unleash the economic potential of domestic tourism in Russia?
- What will the anti-crisis measures of state support for the development of infrastructure and territories consist of?
- How to increase the tourist flow through investment projects?
- Rethinking the image of travel in Russia: the role of the state and the media
- How to make domestic tourism mass and accessible?
As part of the business program will present the best practices for the development of tourism in regions.
Participation is free.