The Border Service of the Federal Security Service of Russia published statistics, according to which in the first quarter of 2022, Russians made 3.88 million trips abroad for all purposes.
According to Interfax, citing the Border Service of the FSB of Russia, the statistics for the leading destinations are as follows:
- Abkhazia (744.5 thousand trips);
- Turkey (363.8 thousand);
- Egypt (351.9 thousand);
- Ukraine (328.4 thousand);
- Kazakhstan (204.9 thousand);
- Finland (157.2 thousand);
- Armenia (134.1 thousand);
- Estonia (125.4 thousand);
- Dominican Republic (92 thousand).
< li> UAE (263.5 thousand);
In t For uristic purposes, Russian citizens made 1.2 million trips abroad from January to March, which was twice as much as in the same period in 2021, but 57% less than in 2019.
Most often as Tourists chose Egypt (286.7 thousand trips), Turkey (233.6 thousand trips), UAE (203 thousand), Dominican Republic (76.1 thousand) and Armenia (41.9 thousand trips) as vacation destinations .