Rosturizm has started accepting applications from regions to support tourism infrastructure development projects.
Applications can be submitted until April 5, 2022. At the end of the acceptance of applications, the regions that will receive financial support will be determined. Then, a competition among small and medium-sized businesses will be held in each region.
Federal subsidies will allow:
- Open new campsites and car campsites;
- Equip beaches and tourist routes;
- Create new author's routes and excursions;
- Arrange a tourist environment for people with disabilities;
- Arrange tourist destinations, including the creation of visitor centers, marking and navigation systems, and more.
“The amount of the grant will be from 3 to 10 million rubles, depending on the type of project. A little more than 3.5 billion rubles have been allocated for the entire grant program this year. We plan that at least 800 projects in tourism will be implemented with these funds,”, Zarina Doguzova, head of Rostourism, wrote in her Telegram channel.