Tutu.ru, an analytical center for the travel and travel service, found out what plans Russians are making for the summer vacation season. 1,720 people took part in the survey, which was held on the website of the service.
Most of the respondents (29%) will spend time in their dachas or villages. Another 26% are planning to relax at sea: for example, in the Crimea, Krasnodar Territory, Kaliningrad. Last year, 20% of Russians were going to relax on the sea, and 28% – in the country or in the countryside, so the proportion of those who choose domestic beaches has grown.
The third most common holiday scenario is a vacation abroad, 11% of respondents are tuned in to it. The same number as last year.
8% of respondents will go to the Caucasus. Adygea, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Mineralnye Vody and other scenic areas are waiting for them. 5% of Russians will go on a trip to the major tourist cities of Russia, and the same number will go to hide from the heat to the north.
Finally, 16% of those surveyed by Tutu.ru do not plan to take a vacation this summer.
< p> Poll results “Where do you plan to go during your summer vacation this year?”
- 29% — I will be in the country or in the country
- 26% — Of course, at sea: Crimea, Krasnodar Territory, Kaliningrad
- 11% — I am planning a vacation abroad
- 8% — I will go to the Caucasus: Adygea, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Mineralnye Vody etc.
- 5% — I will travel to major tourist cities in Russia
- 5% — I will go north, I will hide from the heat
- 16% — I won't take summer vacation