On March 18, 2022, the participants of the meeting of the sectoral Commission on the hotel business and tourism will discuss the topic “Tourism and hospitality industry: actual”.
Start: at 11:00 p>
Currently The tourism and hospitality industries are facing a new wave of uncertainty. The prospects for restrictions on travel abroad for Russian tourists form the need to focus on a more intensive development of domestic tourism.
”, necessary for planning trips in the near future.
Vadim Kovalev, First Deputy Executive Director, Association of Managers ;
Inna Pekhova, co-chairman of the Commission on Hotel Business and Tourism of the Association of Managers; Founder, International Center for Creative Hospitality.
Invited to participate in the discussion:
- Venera ROVENSKAYA, Functional Marketing Group support and digital market, MTS.travel;
- Alexander SIRCHENKO, Deputy General Director, FUN&SUN;
- Irina OSADCHAYA, Deputy Director General for Communication Projects, National Priorities;
- Olga FILLIPENKOVA, Director for Strategic Development of Resort Tourism Destinations, Krasnaya Polyana,
- and representatives: TOURISM. RF, Profi.Travel, etc.
For participation in the event, please contact the curator of the Commission: Maria Chvanova, email@example.com